Harris Park Metro District Fishing Application and Regulations
The summer of 2019, Lake #1 will be under repair to fix our dam. Lake #1 will not be restocked, and therefore will remain open during our stocking schedule. We are requesting that you help to “fish out” Lake #1. Lake #2 and Flora Pond will be restocked as normal. During the restocking schedule, Lake #2 and Flora Pond will be closed from Monday through Thursday, and will reopen Friday morning.
1st stocking-Monday, May 20
2nd stocking-Monday, July 1
(On this stocking only, Lake #2 and Flora Pond will be closed on Monday, July 1. Lake #2 will
reopen on Thursday morning, July 4. Flora Pond will reopen on Saturday morning, July 6).
3rd stocking-Monday, July 29
4th stocking-August 26
How to obtain a fishing badge:
Click on the link above titled “Fishing Application 2019-20.” Complete, Print,
Mail the application with your payment. Forms are also available at the front of the Community Center Building. Please remember that you need to pay your $50 Community Fee in order to get fishing badges. Please allow 7-10 business days to process and receive your fishing badges.
Please make checks payable and mail to :
Harris Park Metro District, 2154 Shelton Dr. Bailey, CO 80421.
Any additional questions about fishing badges please call Administrator: Gail Stokes at 303-838-5871
- All property owners/residents desiring fishing badges must first submit their yearly Community Fee of $50/property. Fishing badges are available at a cost of $30/badge and are valid from May 1 – April 30 of the following year. Up to 6 badges per household.
- Non-property owners may NOT fish in the Harris Park Lakes unless they are a guest of a Harris Park property owner. Property owners and their guests must all have, and carry, valid fishing badges while fishing.
- You do NOT need a Colorado State fishing license to fish in Harris Park. You MUST have a Harris Park fishing badge to fish in HP lakes.
- All fisher-persons MUST observe the Harris Park Fishing Regulations. Please click on the link above; read and then print the pdf of the complete fishing regulations.
- All of the lakes and ponds in Harris Park are private lakes that are commercially stocked several times a year. Fishing in the Harris Park Lakes is available to all Harris Park Estates property owners and/or residents who have current, valid fishing badges. On this page you will find fishing rules, how to obtain a badge, payment info, and Harris Park mailing address for payment. Please read through entire Rules and Regulations.