FINAL FISH STOCKING FOR THE SEASON
Our final fish delivery for the season will be Monday, August 26.
Lake #2 and Flora Pond will be closed that week, and will reopen
on Friday morning, August 30 in time for Labor Day weekend.
Lake #1 will remain open during this week.
Unfortunately, we have had some issues with fishing violations
this summer. Please review the rules and regulations, and
remember that everyone needs a current fishing badge attached
to their outer clothing. Thank you so much for your cooperation.
Happy fishing everyone!
Harris Park Metro District Fishing Application and Regulations
The summer of 2019, Lake #1 will be under repair to fix our dam. Lake #1 will not be restocked, and therefore will remain open during our stocking schedule. We are requesting that you help to “fish out” Lake #1. Lake #2 and Flora Pond will be restocked as normal. During the restocking schedule, Lake #2 and Flora Pond will be closed from Monday through Thursday, and will reopen Friday morning.
1st stocking-Monday, May 20
2nd stocking-Monday, July 1
(On this stocking only, Lake #2 and Flora Pond will be closed on Monday, July 1. Lake #2 will
reopen on Thursday morning, July 4. Flora Pond will reopen on Saturday morning, July 6).
3rd stocking-Monday, July 29
4th stocking-August 26
How to obtain a fishing badge:
Click on the link above titled “Fishing Application 2019-20.” Complete, Print,
Mail the application with your payment. Forms are also available at the front of the Community Center Building. Please remember that you need to pay your $50 Community Fee in order to get fishing badges. Please allow 7-10 business days to process and receive your fishing badges.
Please make checks payable and mail to :
Harris Park Metro District, 2154 Shelton Dr. Bailey, CO 80421.
Any additional questions about fishing badges please call Administrator: Gail Stokes at 303-838-5871
- All property owners/residents desiring fishing badges must first submit their yearly Community Fee of $50/property. Fishing badges are available at a cost of $30/badge and are valid from May 1 – April 30 of the following year. Up to 6 badges per household.
- Non-property owners may NOT fish in the Harris Park Lakes unless they are a guest of a Harris Park property owner. Property owners and their guests must all have, and carry, valid fishing badges while fishing.
- You do NOT need a Colorado State fishing license to fish in Harris Park. You MUST have a Harris Park fishing badge to fish in HP lakes.
- All fisher-persons MUST observe the Harris Park Fishing Regulations. Please click on the link above; read and then print the pdf of the complete fishing regulations.
- All of the lakes and ponds in Harris Park are private lakes that are commercially stocked several times a year. Fishing in the Harris Park Lakes is available to all Harris Park Estates property owners and/or residents who have current, valid fishing badges. On this page you will find fishing rules, how to obtain a badge, payment info, and Harris Park mailing address for payment. Please read through entire Rules and Regulations.