HAPPY FISHING EVERYONE!
Harris Park Metro District Fishing Application and Regulations
Regal Lake (Lake #1) is closed., and there is no fishing allowed. Our repairs are completed; however as we are obliged to abide by the mandates of the Colorado Department of Water Resources,
How to obtain a fishing badge:
Click on the link above titled “Fishing Application 2021-22.” Complete, Print,
Mail the application with your payment. Forms are also available at the front of the Community Center Building. Please remember that you need to pay your $50 Community Fee in order to get fishing badges. Please allow 7-10 business days to process and receive your fishing badges.
Please make checks payable and mail to :
Harris Park Metro District, 2154 Shelton Dr. Bailey, CO 80421.
Any additional questions about fishing badges, or for an appointment, please call Administrator: Gail Stokes at 303-838-5871.
- All HPMD property owners/residents desiring fishing badges must first submit their yearly community fee of $50/property. Fishing badges are available at a cost of $30/badge and are valid from May 1 – April 30 of the following year. Up to 6 badges per household.
- Non-property owners in HPMD may NOT fish in the HPMD lakes unless they are a guest of a HPMD property owner. Property owners and their guests must all have, and carry, valid fishing badges while fishing.
- You do NOT need a Colorado State fishing license to fish in HPMD. You MUST have a HPMD fishing badge to fish in HPMD lakes.
- All those who wish to fish MUST observe and abide by the HPMD Fishing Regulations. Please click on the link above; read and then print the complete fishing regulations.
- All of the lakes and ponds are the private property of HPMD. These lakes
are not open to the public.
- Our lakes are stocked four (4) times during the summer:
On each Monday before Memorial Day, Independence Day, the end
of July, and Labor Day. Lakes will be closed for that week for fish
acclimation. Signs are always posted.